STATE AND MUNICIPAL LAW
We count among our staff a former mayor, and current elected and appointed officials and approved outside counsel for a Missouri City of the First Class, and as such understand well the issues facing the municipalities, counties, public officials and governmental agencies we represent. This unique perspective allows us to develop effective strategies for our municipal clients within the context of our clients’ unique restrictions.
The attorneys of Hein Schneider & Bond P.C. are called upon to represent state and local officials and governmental bodies in litigation concerning the enactment and effect of ordinances and state statutes, in litigation concerning liability and civil rights, and in cases involving liability under personal service contracts.
We have represented state and local officials and public entities in a wide variety of matters including:
- Declaratory judgment actions involving the enforcement of ordinances and statutes
- Litigation challenging an ordinance regarding sewer line charges
- Litigation involving third party contracts
- Defense of claims of excessive use of force by police officers
- Sewer and waste water treatment litigation
- Claims of illegal municipal zoning and local land use regulations
- Slip and fall and personal injury litigation
Hein Schneider & Bond P.C.
This site is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Past results afford no guarantee of future results. Every case is unique and must be judged on its own merits. The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisements The attorneys at Hein Schneider & Bond P.C. are licensed to practice law in Missouri and in other states as noted on individual biographies. The firm and its attorneys practice only in jurisdictions in which they are licensed. Unless otherwise noted, all information on this website is the property of Hein Schneider & Bond P.C.